Raytheon Says $1 Billion Cyber Deal Confirmed After ProtestsBy
Company will keep contract that affects more than 100 agencies
DHS notified company of its decision last week, executive says
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has reaffirmed a $1 billion contract won by Raytheon Co. to protect the networks of dozens of federal agencies from cyber threats over protests by competitors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations