Vestager Says EU Must Take Action Against Unrealistic Tax DealsBy
Competition chief Vestager comments on tax rulings in speech
EU is investigating fiscal pacts for Apple, Amazon.com
European Union Competition Commissioner Margrethe Vestager justified probes into favorable tax deals given to companies like Apple Inc. and Amazon.com Inc., saying that regulators have to act when countries hand out “unrealistic” pacts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing