Trump Taj Mahal Among Atlantic City Casinos Seen at Risk to ShutBy
Fitch says referendum to expand New Jersey gaming poses threat
Chris Christie passed bills for cash-strapped city last week
Four additional casinos in Atlantic City, including the Trump Taj Mahal, could shutter if gaming expands in New Jersey beyond the cash-strapped resort town.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses