Microsoft Starts Holographic Hub for Reality TechnologiesDavid Ramli
Rival headset makers can connect to Hololens, each other
Company partnering with Intel, Qualcomm, Acer among others
Microsoft Corp. unveiled a new platform based on its Windows 10 software catering to virtual and augmented reality technology developed by other companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy