German Unemployment Rate Falls to Record Before ECB MeetingBy and
Number of jobless fell by 11,000 in May vs estimated 5,000
Unemployment rate drops to 6.1%, lowest since reunification
German unemployment declined more than economists estimated, pushing the jobless rate to the lowest level since reunification.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’