China’s Xi Seeks Deeper Ties With Philippines Under DuterteBy
Chinese president seeks to put bilateral ties back on track
Duterte has adopted more conciliatory tone on sea dispute
China wants to deepen relations with the Philippines under incoming President Rodrigo Duterte, Chinese President Xi Jinping said, as he sought to revive bilateral ties strained by rising tensions over conflicting claims in the South China Sea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day