Hershey Chases the Protein Craze With Beef JerkyBy
Candy company faces falling U.S. chocolate consumption
American icon turns to high-protein snacks to fill gap
Hershey, Pennsylvania, smells like chocolate. The streetlamps are shaped like Hershey Kisses, and its roads bear names like Cocoa Avenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy