Mitsui to Supply Colombia Its First Liquefied Natural Gas CargoBy and
Gas terminal off Colombia coast scheduled to start by November
Mitsui to deliver cargo during import terminal’s commissioning
Mitsui & Co. has been chosen to deliver Colombia’s first cargo of liquefied natural gas later this year as the country prepares to place a floating import terminal into service, according to the terminal’s developer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting