U.S. Influence Sapped Demand for Russia Eurobond, VTB Chief SaysBy , , and
Russia still talking to Euroclear to allay settlement concern
Secondary-market appetite may pave way for a follow-up sale
The chief of Russia’s state-appointed bond organizer blamed political interference from the U.S. and Europe for curtailing demand for the government’s first bond sale since being hit with sanctions two years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing