Bayer’s Monsanto Bid Dismays Investors With Debt ConcernsBy , , and
Shares of Bayer drop by most since March 2009 in Frankfurt
Size of takeover offer not disclosed by either company
Bayer AG’s unsolicited takeover offer for Monsanto Co. met with skepticism as concerns mounted that the German company would need to take on too much debt and dilute equity holdings in its quest to acquire an embattled target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards