U.K.’s Sun Misled by Reporting Queen Backs Brexit, Watchdog SaysBy
Press group rules March headline breached editors’ code
Buckingham Palace filed complaint, citing accuracy clause
The Sun, a U.K. tabloid newspaper, broke press standards with a front-page headline reading “Queen backs Brexit” after Buckingham Palace filed a complaint saying it was inaccurate, a watchdog group ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap