Inside LendingClub’s Shakeup: CEO Exit Said to Hang on TrustBy
Directors said to fault Laplanche for communication breakdown
‘We failed to meet our high standards,’ he says in statement
Repeated lapses. An alarmed board. And a CEO who didn’t seem to fully reveal what he knew.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks