Japan’s Spot Power Prices Fall to 6-Year Low on Cheaper FuelBy
24-hour average electricity spot price fell to 5.541 yen/kWh
Crude oil in May is trading at the lowest level in 12 years
Japan’s spot power prices fell to a 6-year low amid the weakest oil price for this time of year since 2004 and low seasonal demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries