Hines Said to Offer $5.5 Billion Real Estate Portfolio SaleBy
Non-publicly traded REIT owns all or part of 43 properties
Lazard said to have been appointed to advise on sale
An office building leased by Morgan Stanley in London’s Canary Wharf district is being offered for sale by U.S. real estate company Hines as part of a $5.5 billion property portfolio disposal, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks