Blankenship Settles Into ‘Club Fed’ Prison in CaliforniaJef Feeley and George Hohmann
Ex-Massey CEO assigned to privately run minimum-security camp
Former coal baron must serve year on conspiracy conviction
Ex-Massey Energy CEO Donald Blankenship began serving a one-year sentence on Thursday for evading mine safety laws at a federal prison dubbed a “club fed” in the foothills of the San Joaquin Valley in California.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts