Maubank of Mauritius Turns a Profit Just Months After FormationBy
Lender targets pretax profit of 200 million rupees in 2017
International banks express interest in acquiring a stake
A Mauritian lender established by merging a mismanaged state-owned bank and a nationalized lender is already in the black just months after its formation and targets a 200 million-rupee ($5.7 million) pretax profit in 2017, Chief Executive Officer Sridhar Nagarajan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says