Boring Stores Are Crushing Macy's
Macy's is emerging from a four-year, $400 million renovation of its Manhattan flagship store, adding 100,000 square feet of new retail space, a sixth-floor Italian restaurant, and a floor just for millennials. (If only more of them had visited before.) The department store is struggling to figure out how to make its physical stores more appealing to get shoppers through the front doors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself