Private Equity Lobbyist Changes Name as New CEO Eyes More FirmsBy
PEGCC becomes American Investment Council under Mike Sommers
In shift, group aims to include smaller firms, funds of funds
The private equity industry’s lobbying group, which represents firms such as KKR & Co. and Carlyle Group LP, changed its name as Chief Executive Officer Mike Sommers casts a wider net for members affected by existing and potential regulations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders