Emirates Sales Decline Reveals Challenges to Mega-Carrier ModelBy
Gulf giant's revenue slips for first time in at least 10 years
President Clark says airline won't waver from growth ambitions
Emirates Group reported its first annual sales decline in a decade, highlighting the strains on the world’s largest international carrier as it continues the breakneck expansion of its Dubai hub.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’