Prosecutors Open Dividend-Tax Probe After Commerzbank ReportBy
Investigators open `cum-cum' tax review after media reports
Trades give foreign investors share of tax breaks for locals
Frankfurt prosecutors opened a probe into loopholes that are used to reduce taxes on dividends after media reports linked Commerzbank AG to the controversial trades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards