Don't Kid Yourselves. Robot Sellers Haven't Vanished From StocksBy
Automated funds gaining influence on S&P 500 as calm remains
Risk-parity funds have added to equity holdings since March
While holding fewer bullets than in August, a gun is still pointing at the head of U.S. investors in the form of automated funds that sell when turbulence increases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing