Nairobi Building Collapse Kills 12 in Kenya Torrential RainsBy
Residential building was earmarked for demolition: government
Incident brings total death toll from floods to 19 people
At least 12 people died when a residential building in the Kenyan capital of Nairobi collapsed amid torrential rains, the government said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts