Symantec Cuts Quarterly Forecasts as CEO Brown Steps DownBy
Company creates new Office of the President, names Ajei Gopal
Lowers forecasts for fiscal fourth-quarter earnings, revenue
Symantec Corp., the world’s biggest maker of cyber-security software, cut its earnings and sales forecasts for the fiscal fourth quarter and said Chief Executive Officer Michael Brown will step down. The shares tumbled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's