Expedia Beats Estimates as Acquisitions Add to RevenueBy
HomeAway's traveler fees kicked in ahead of schedule
Expedia bought back $312 million in stock during the quarter
Expedia Inc. topped profit estimates as revenue from its recently acquired home rental business HomeAway Inc. kicked in ahead of expectations and strengthening foreign currencies mitigated the effects of the high U.S. dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap