Inside the Risky, Jet-Setting World of Credit-Card Churning
Dan Miller lives in Cincinnati, married with six kids. The family reunion was in Lake Tahoe. Getting eight people across the country would have cost a small fortune. So he churned them there.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders