India Said to Plan Easing Rules Aiding Singapore Air, AirAsiaBy
India may scrap rule that mandates 5 yrs of local flights
Older carriers have opposed proposal, citing unfair treatment
India is planning to ease rules for domestic airlines to start international flights, a move that will benefit the local affiliates of Singapore Airlines Ltd. and AirAsia Bhd., three people familiar with the process said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks