Torture Allegations Stir Controversy for Mexico's Missing 43By
Mexico confirms probe into latest allegations of abuse
Human rights panel criticized govt. in missing student case
The controversy over the disappearance and suspected murder of 43 students in Mexico in 2014 is set to drag on after an international committee accused security services of torture and questioned the official version of events.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's