U.S. Natural Gas Has Best Week of 2016 as Supply Glut NarrowsBy
Increased power-plant deman seen cutting inventory gains
Short sellers probably driving the rally, IAF's Cooper says
U.S. natural gas futures had their best week of the year on signs that summer-like temperatures in the East will help trim a supply glut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas