Microsoft Reaches for the Clouds With Big Capex Increase: ChartBy and
Microsoft Corp. increased quarterly capital expenditures by the most since 2014 to build more data centers and expand cloud services. As the company’s Azure and Office 365 businesses grow, Microsoft wants more computing power and data centers closer to customers for faster service delivery. Global privacy concerns are also fueling demand for data centers located in home countries or regions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries