Alphabet Shares Fall After Earnings Miss on Mobile CostsBy
Traffic Acquisition Costs rise as more searches go mobile
Internet giant's `Other Bets' unit more than doubles revenue
Even Google isn’t immune to technological change. That was the lesson from the search giant’s quarterly results, sparking the biggest decline in the shares for eight months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks