Smart Cars and 5G in ARM's Sights as Sales Beat EstimatesBy
Company pushing into smart cars, network equipment and IoT
Record number of new licensing deals signed in the quarter
ARM Holdings Plc, the British chip designer whose technology is found in most smartphones, reported first-quarter sales that narrowly beat analyst expectations as the company pushed into new market segments, from networking equipment to smart cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks