LabCorp Said to Have Held Talks With INC Research HoldingsBy , , and
Medical-testing companies said to have discussed a deal
INC Research has a market valuation of about $2.7 billion
Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings has held talks with INC Research Holdings Inc. about a possible deal, according to people with knowledge of the matter, as it seeks to solidify its position as the biggest diagnostics company in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts