Putin the Micromanager Focuses on Home Front as Elections LoomBy and
Domestic concerns dominate president's annual call-in show
Putin assures Russians economy will resume growth in 2017
If international confrontations over Ukraine and Syria have dominated Vladimir Putin’s third term in the Kremlin, the president focused far more on domestic issues in his latest annual call-in show as parliamentary elections approach.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks