Goldman Asset $15 Billion Manager Sees Wild Markets, Tame GainsBy
Volatility is interfering with my sleep, Suneil Mahindru says
But it also creates opportunities for stock pickers, he says
Suneil Mahindru expects a wild ride in the world’s stock markets and not that much to show for it, at least compared with easier times in the past.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's