China's HNA to Buy Airline Caterer Gategroup for $1.5 BillionBloomberg News
Asian company agrees to pay 20% premium for Swiss business
Deal will add to purchaser's global roster of aviation assets
Chinese conglomerate HNA Group Co. agreed to buy Gategroup Holding AG, the world’s second-biggest airline-catering company, for 1.4 billion francs ($1.5 billion) as billionaire Chairman Chen Feng continues an acquisition spree targeting aviation-related assets around the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries