Johns Hopkins Seeks Endowment Chief for $3.4 Billion FundBy
Kathryn Crecelius retiring after building investment office
Hired in 2005, outgoing CIO previously was at MIT's endowment
Johns Hopkins University will conduct a national search to replace Kathryn Crecelius, the chief investment officer hired in 2005 to oversee an endowment that has grown to $3.4 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's