FBI Bought Tool to Break Into IPhone Used in Terrorist AttackBy
Comey says he's confident seller will keep the method secret
`We've never seen a world' of full encryption, Comey says
The Federal Bureau of Investigation paid for the tool it used to break into a dead terrorist’s iPhone and is considering whether to tell Apple Inc. how it was done, FBI Director James Comey said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis