Brazil Real Posts Best Month in 13 Years as Traders Snub SwapsBy and
Central bank places one-sixth of reverse swaps in auction
Currency also rises as Brazil signals no room to cut rates
Brazil’s real posted its biggest monthly rally since 2003 after the central bank sold just a fraction of the contracts it offered to protect against a decline in the currency, indicating traders are still betting on appreciation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's