Ukrainian President's Party Lures Lawmakers Amid Coalition TalksBy and
Independent deputy joined Poroshenko's party Wednesday
Parties of president, premier need 7 more seats for majority
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko’s party has begun luring independent lawmakers to form a new ruling coalition and end the nation’s worst political crisis in two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts