Micron Third-Quarter Forecast Misses Estimates on PC SlumpBy
Reports loss in second quarter for first time since 2013
Investors had hoped efforts at consolidation would help glut
Micron Technology Inc., the U.S.’s largest maker of memory chips, gave a fiscal third-quarter forecast that missed analysts’ estimates due to weaker demand for personal computer components.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks