Micron Third-Quarter Forecast Misses Estimates on PC SlumpBy
Reports loss in second quarter for first time since 2013
Investors had hoped efforts at consolidation would help glut
Micron Technology Inc., the U.S.’s largest maker of memory chips, gave a fiscal third-quarter forecast that missed analysts’ estimates due to weaker demand for personal computer components.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy