BlackRock Plans to Cut About 400 Jobs in Coming WeeksBy and
Reductions may be biggest in the money manager's history
BlackRock said to continue hiring, investing in growth areas
BlackRock Inc. plans to cut about 400 jobs in what may be the biggest round of layoffs to date at the world’s largest money manager, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks