Starboard's Yahoo Push Is Fund's Biggest Target — and ChallengeBy and
Fund pursues Web portal with relatively small 1.7% stake
Yahoo is already weighing options that may include a sale
Starboard Value LP has proved its mettle as an activist investor by overthrowing the board at Olive Garden’s parent company and pushing a focus on real estate at Macy’s. Yahoo! Inc. -- the latest object of Starboard’s proxy fight agitation -- presents a far bigger challenge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone