Credit Suisse CEO, Blindsided by Risk Buildup, Cuts JobsBy and
Thiam says trading actions were `completely unacceptable'
Bank announced additional 2,000 job cuts at securities unit
Credit Suisse Group AG Chief Executive Officer Tidjane Thiam, who said he was blindsided by a buildup of illiquid trading positions that will probably spark a first-quarter loss, pledged to make deeper cost cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations