China's Investors Aren't Scared of ParisBy
November terrorist attacks capped growth in Chinese tourism
Pierre & Vacances, Accor among those with Chinese shareholders
After years of drawing bus-loads of Chinese tourists, France saw the flow ebb following November’s terrorist attacks in Paris. China’s investors haven’t been so squeamish.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day