Misaki Eyes New Fund as Assets Soar on Endowment DemandBy and
Assets under management rose to $300 million from $40 million
Misaki's fund seeks to engage with companies to boost profits
Misaki Capital Inc., a Japanese activist firm that uses friendly means to help companies increase profits, may set up a new fund after a surge in demand from overseas investors boosted assets under management by more than sevenfold in the past year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's