China's Divergent Housing Markets Pose Challenges, Minister SaysBloomberg News
Housing minister says unsold stock mainly in smaller cities
Migrants have ‘huge potential’ to buy homes, minister says
China’s top housing official has warned that the nation’s severely divergent housing markets are posing challenges to government regulations, after stimulus intended to boost sluggish real estate investment led to a home-buying frenzy in first-tier cities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's