Brookfield, Qube Join Forces in A$9.1 Billion Asciano BidBy and
Deal ends months of dueling for Australian rail, port operator
Groups plan to carve up assets to avoid competition concerns
Former rival groups led by Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and Qube Holdings Ltd. joined forces to buy Asciano Ltd. in a deal valuing the Australian port and rail operator at A$9.05 billion ($6.8 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas