Russia Says Iran May Join Oil Freeze After Boosting OutputBy and
Iran's Oil Minister Zanganeh met with Russia's Novak in Tehran
Gulf nation aims to boost output by 1 million barrels a day
Iran may join other oil suppliers in freezing production after restoring its own output to levels before sanctions were imposed, Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said after meeting with the Persian Gulf nation’s oil minister.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks