Pro-Rubio Super-PAC Targets Kasich in Florida Fight
A super-PAC backing Senator Marco Rubio's bid for the Republican presidential nomination dropped an additional $700,000 into advertisements in Florida ahead of the state's March 15 primary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders