IPhone That Could Solve Louisiana Mom's Murder Languishes UnusedBy
Pregnant woman slain and police can't get into her iPhone
Anguished family came to Washington to get help from Apple
Almost a year after Brittney Mills was shot dead in the doorway of her Baton Rouge, Louisiana home, the iPhone that might reveal who pulled the trigger languishes on an evidence shelf.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States